Adeline has been sleeping a lot lately. We have been trying to cut back on the number of naps from three a day to two a day. It seems to be working but now she takes really long naps. Some have been up to three and a half or four hours. I might have a problem if it effected her night sleeping, but doesn't .
We have been really lucky that she will pretty much sleep anywhere. Today it happened to be in the grocery store. Every time the shopping cart hit a crack she would jump... then fight the weight of her eyelids as she drifted back into sleep. I hope this isn't training her to become a narcoleptic.
In honor of all this sleep talk, Adeline wanted to show off her new PJ's.
6 comments:
Totally cute pj's. She is adorable.
Ok, story about that narcoleptic guy. He has beeen cramming and planning all night for the big Tokyo New Years Eve block party as he was the event planner. Unfortunately, he was one day behind and went to work ready to start decorating the city of Tokyo on the 30th of December 2005, NOT the 31st. This is him sleeping on the train back to his house having nightmares that he had to do it all again the next day.
Always stylin'
I am jealous of those naps.
Well I was hoping my story about the narcoleptic guy would catch on and people would start to make up stories about his life cause that is one funny picture, but looks like Adeline's cuteness stole the show again! As well it should! She is seriously one of the cutest little baby girls I've ever seen. I love her little nose.
I am not 100% positive but I believe this may be a sign that she is going to grow up to play endless hours of video games...but that could just be the NyQuil speaking.
No. I am banning video games indefinitely. Except the Atari. She can play the Atari.
Post a Comment