She often crawls on the floor in search of the smallest piece of lint, tries to pick it up and put it in her mouth for a few minutes, then searches for something new. If we give her a box she will be more entertained with an attempt to scratch off the writing with her fingertips than the actual box.
This picture is a prime example of her determination. Here she is on Christmas day obviously distracted by a tiny shred of wrapping paper that just fell on the floor. Next she will surrender any prior thought of playing with the ribbon in front of her in hopes that she will get to the paper before we notice what she is doing. She is always scheming.
4 comments:
It's so true. Trey does the same thing. I don't know how many times I caught him chomping on christmas paper. He even chewed threw a box of fragranced soaps...I bet that was yummy.
Wow. She really looks like Aubrey in this picture. I can't believe how big she's getting (Adeline, not Aubrey).
Jordan's comment reminds me of Christmas day when we were playing Guesstures. I was trying to get Courtney to guess "abdomen" by pointing at my abs. She guessed "rolls". Thanks for all the confidence boosts, guys.
So the nickname should have been Fat Aubrey instead of Fat Robyn this Christmas?
We hope you never deserve a Lexis...
Post a Comment