Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day forty-six.

Some days I run a bit short on time. Sometimes I am tempted to post a picture that is a day or two old rather than taking a new one. I think that very few people would ever know the difference.

Today was one of those days. I was about to post an old picture, but then I thought, "Maybe no one else would notice, but I would." Then I started feeling guilty. I guess what I am trying to say is... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for thinking about not posting a current picture.

After I went through all that in my head, I walked right into Adeline's room. She either had the hiccoughs or was laughing. Either way she was smiling when I got to the crib. She was only half awake, but was moving too much to get a clear picture. I gave her a pacifier, hoping that would do the trick so I wouldn't have to use the flash. That didn't work, the pictures were still too blurry. Then I turned on the flash and took the pacifier out. This image is the result.

No comments: