
Adeline had a visit with the good doctor today to make sure she was gaining weight (now 8 lbs 12 oz). She also had to have another PKU test done because the first girl that did it screwed it up. Apparently it was her second time or something. This time we were guaranteed that it would work. Adeline did really well, except for the kicking and screaming part. They did put a cute little bandage on it though.
After the doctor we had to go run some errands. I had to get some fingerprints taken, but we couldn't go until 1:00 so we had some time to kill. We went to BIG LOTS! Aubrey and Adeline's first experience there. I don't think either of them were too impressed.
After the fingerprints we ate at Prickly Pear in North Scottsdale... Good food. People ooh and ah whenever we take her places... and this was no exception. I will let Aub tell the rest of the story though.
Now we are home and wishing we could go swimming because it is so hot outside... too bad our pool is still closed because of the crazies.
p.s. I am really into using hyperlinks right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment