Happy with the hiccoughs.I was just browsing through our pictures and I realized that many of them are out of focus. There are two things that cause this:
1. I feel that natural light looks better than flash photography. Flashes make weird shadows in the picture. So if it bugs anyone, I am sorry.
2. The second reason is that we take too many "too close" pictures... I don't know how to fix that.
I was doing some work on a job application and decided it was time to shower. Aubrey was working on the other computer, so she put Adeline in her crib. As I walked into the bathroom, I heard a few hiccoughs coming from Adeline's room. I didn't think much of it.
When I got out of the shower, I heard a few more hiccoughs. I walked in to check on her and this is what I found. Eyes wide open, the hiccoughs, and really entertained with her hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment