Looks like she loves it.
Who do you have to be related to to get invited to read the Colman and Aubrey family blog?
It is going through a transition... will be back soon.
I lover her hair- the bangs look so good on her. Bravo to your stylist.
Aubrey haven’t I seen a picture like that of you somewhere? So cute! At least it is when the moment is over.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like she loves it.
Who do you have to be related to to get invited to read the Colman and Aubrey family blog?
It is going through a transition... will be back soon.
I lover her hair- the bangs look so good on her. Bravo to your stylist.
Aubrey haven’t I seen a picture like that of you somewhere? So cute! At least it is when the moment is over.
Post a Comment