I think you need to add a label entitled "mullet".
I've come up with three reasons why I think she's crying.1. Daddy/Mommy just left.2. She loves that door. A lot.3. There's a puppy on the other side.
I love this picture. You really captured the moment Colman. She's desparate to get through the door to #3, the puppy on the other side.
I would say thank you, but Aubrey took this picture.
Yes, it's true... I am the mean parent that takes pictures of my screaming child rather than giving her what she wants. If it makes everyone feel better, she wasn't really screaming. Just pouting.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think you need to add a label entitled "mullet".
I've come up with three reasons why I think she's crying.
1. Daddy/Mommy just left.
2. She loves that door. A lot.
3. There's a puppy on the other side.
I love this picture. You really captured the moment Colman. She's desparate to get through the door to #3, the puppy on the other side.
I would say thank you, but Aubrey took this picture.
Yes, it's true... I am the mean parent that takes pictures of my screaming child rather than giving her what she wants. If it makes everyone feel better, she wasn't really screaming. Just pouting.
Post a Comment