If she opens up any wider, she is going to have her lips go backward over her head. What a chuckle this photo evoked! A cute girl.
If I didn't know any better, I would think that her jaw was about to become unhinged like a boa constrictor, about to eat its prey. Great picture!
I think she gets this from her mom...Aubrey had the same face yesterday when she ate Mac & cheese for lunch!
I don't like it to touch my lips...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If she opens up any wider, she is going to have her lips go backward over her head. What a chuckle this photo evoked! A cute girl.
If I didn't know any better, I would think that her jaw was about to become unhinged like a boa constrictor, about to eat its prey. Great picture!
I think she gets this from her mom...Aubrey had the same face yesterday when she ate Mac & cheese for lunch!
I don't like it to touch my lips...
Post a Comment