The other morning Addie slept in, and since she is my alarm clock, I also slept in. So for the first time in her life I was home when Sesame Street was on. I went to leave and she looked at me and then at the TV and then gave me a confused look that said "You're not supposed to be here when I watch Sesame Street..."
5 comments:
The other morning Addie slept in, and since she is my alarm clock, I also slept in. So for the first time in her life I was home when Sesame Street was on. I went to leave and she looked at me and then at the TV and then gave me a confused look that said "You're not supposed to be here when I watch Sesame Street..."
I have witnessed the dancing...that one leg just jigs and she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to.
Wait, we're back to day three hundred and fifty three? I thought we were well into the four hundreds already.
I was just testing you all. Jordan is the only one that passed.
Wow, I swear it hasn't been that long since we've seen you, but Addie looks like she has grown so much.
Post a Comment