Addie has been really happy the last few days. She is normally happy, but lately she has been giggling and talking more than usual.
She is finally figuring out how to use her knees when she crawls... it looks like she may drop the military crawl after all.
Our trip to New York will be quite different without her. When she is older she will probably resent us for leaving her home. I am sure we will end up with a bunch of pictures to superimpose her face in to make her think she went with us.
6 comments:
The rest of us resent that you are not taking us. We hope you have a nice trip. Watch that camera as there are some camera snatchers in that part of the vineyard.
Can you post a picture of your new camera? I am curious to see it...
You may have to take the picture of the new camera with your old camera, or use a mirrow for some fancy trick photography...I am sure you will figure it out.
I prefer to use neither mirrors nor my old camera. It is a Canon XTi (google it).
Does superimposing people in and out of pictures remind anybody else of a Seinfeld episode? Speaking of Seinfeld, have fun in New York. We are all jealous over here.
I think they have booked the "Sienfeld Tour."
For crying out loud! Will you just hand that smiley girl a free ice cream cone and be done?
Post a Comment