Height = 28 inches (70th percentile)
Weight = 16 pounds 3 ounces (11th percentile)
Head = 44 centimeters (54th percentile)
Head = 44 centimeters (54th percentile)
We decided this weekend to take a little trip to the cabin. On Friday at noon we decided to invite the Holdaways to come with us. Since one of their New Year's resolutions is to be more spontaneous, they came.
Other than getting the truck stuck in the snow as we arrived Friday night, we had a blast. Quads + snow = mucho fun.
Adeline got to see snow for the first time. She was quite proud of this snowman she made. The whole drive home she told Tatum all about her new snowman friend that was just her size.

Other than getting the truck stuck in the snow as we arrived Friday night, we had a blast. Quads + snow = mucho fun.
Adeline got to see snow for the first time. She was quite proud of this snowman she made. The whole drive home she told Tatum all about her new snowman friend that was just her size.
14 comments:
You are fast Col, very fast. Thanks again for having us. We had a blast from the past!
PS. David got his magazine while we were gone and loves it! He is reading it right now.
See how happy she looks in the snow? You guys should really move to a colder climate.
That snowman looks oddly familiar. I know I have seen him before, but for some reason just cannot quite place him. Maybe I am wrong...you know, they all look alike to me.
I was just thinking about those magazines. I just checked my mail and it isn't here yet. Tell David he is a lucky duck.
Jordan, she "looks" happy in that cold climate, but how does she feel? Miserable, absolutely miserable.
That was supposed to be me, not Aubrey.
you're such a cool dad, cole.
I can't believe there is that much snow up at the cabin! Was the water working or were the pipes frozen?
btb, Addie is a lightweight compared to Landon! We have our appt. this week and I bet he passes her up!
It's okay Addie - girls are supposed to be more petite than their heavyweight boy cousins. That's why Manda's pants are all too short, yet they still all slide right down past her snake hips. Does anyone know a company who sells suspenders for 3-year-old girls?
You might get her into jumpsuits and solve the problem. Although, some I have seen skew the torso-leg ratio a bit and ride a little high. Take your pick between the low-slung jeans or walking on tip-toes.
Here ya go Shellie:
http://www.suspenders-online.com/store.html
After noting Addie's height to weight ratio, our pediatrician asked Col if we're trying to raise a supermodel.
I think she just has a very efficient system, evidenced by the 234 diapers we change each day.
Make that 235.
Hey Carl - are you mocking my dad's jumpsuits? Because he's the only person I know that wears them on a regular basis out in public. Unfortunately, they do ride a little high on him...
Post a Comment