Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Day two hundred fifty-five.


The feeding of normal foods has begun. It turns out that she loves to eat Rice Krispies. She concentrates so hard on picking them up and eating them, only to drop more than half in her lap before her hand reaches her mouth.

It keeps her entertained for quite some time. Unfortunately, this means we will probably eat out even more. I think the new year's count so far is at eight. Not bad for only nine days.


*Yes, we have noticed that her nose is a little orange. We are working on it.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I shamefully admit that the one time we did eat in, Col cooked. I need to start utilizing the recipe blog!

Tatum said...

There is a recipe blog?

Courtney said...

Um yes, your husband should have gotten the email for you because we don't have your email. Give it to me and I will send you the invite.

Carlos said...

I like how she has artfully stored a spare rice krispie morsal right between the fingers. She can save it for later and it will be a nice treat.

Courtney said...

I think this is one of my favorite pictures of her.