Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day one hundred ninety-nine.


Adeline has been asking us for quite some time to put her hair in pigtails. We have been a bit hesitant. Out of the three of us, Aubrey is the only one that knows how to put her hair in pigtails. If they were to come out during the day, it would look funny.

Today we gave in to Addie and her pigtails. Fortunately we didn't have any problems.

11 comments:

the Painters said...

ok, that is A-DOR-A-BLE!

Aubrey said...

Too bad you can't really see her pigtails - they were so cute! Those red eyes really compliment that crazy hair - definitely adds dramatic effect.

Courtney said...

Did you use the red eye enhancement tool on your computer?

Col said...

I would have a better picture of her pigtails, but Carlos sent me some sort of ".epp" file where a ".jpg" should have been.

The Dixon Family said...

I kinda feel sorry for her in the second picture . . .

Aubrey said...

The look on her face in that second picture can be translated as "Why are you waking me up and transplanting me in the middle of the night?"

Carlos said...

You laugh at my computer skills. But the laugh is on you--all of you. I am getting a book on DOS for Christmas and then I will be up with all of you.

Col said...

I still can't figure out how to run that old decathlon game... C\: rungame... cd... D\: rungame...

Courtney said...

Decathalon was a great game. Hurdles were my favorite. I never did figure out the pole vault....if I ever got over, it was chance.

Tiffany said...

We too had a decathalon game. My favorite part was the theme music. Jordan and I often hum it.

David said...

That second picture definitely made me laugh out loud.