Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day one hundred fifty-five.






... but at that point the other toys didn't matter. She only wanted the one that she couldn't reach.

9 comments:

Audrey said...

So glad that you are back online. The sadness that once filled me when I clicked on my "Sweet Adeline" Favorites button is now gone.
I do love that Addie's hand is stuck down by her leg in this picture.

Aubrey said...

She was trying to block her chubby little leg from the camera. She gets self conscious sometimes.

Col said...

I think Courtney had a comment about this picture? Where are you Courtney?

Carlos said...

Rolling Stones taught us that you can't get everything you want.

Col said...

But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need... or something like that.

Courtney said...

I am here! What I said to Colman was that I didn't even believe this was Addie because there was so much hair on top of her head! Then I realized I am used to looking at her straight on or with a pretty little barret in her hair.

Tiffany said...

umm yeah, audrey didn't really write that comment. It was me, I must have gotten on the computer after her and accidently used her login.
I love the hair in the picture too. And the unreachable toy is cute-love the butterfly.

Col said...

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure if Audrey could type yet. I mean I know she can because she took that typing class. We were going to enroll Addie, but she wanted the French class instead.

Tiffany said...

Yeah Audrey missed Addie in the typing class. Audrey had to take it- she needed the skills to keep up on her blog.
But French for Addie huh? That makes sense now- when I passed by her the other day she muttered "excusez moi mon cheri". Such a gifted child.