Friday, August 04, 2006

Day ninety-six.

Sometimes Aubrey insists on putting Adeline in clothes that are too big for her. In this case it is tonight's jammies.

Adeline had a busy day today. She lasted two trips to Ikea and was still able to stay awake for a nice meal at the Olive Garden this evening (even though she prefers the Macaroni Grill). We asked her if she wanted to try the chicken parmesan, but she couldn't hear us over the loud slurping noise of her hand in her mouth.

4 comments:

Carlos said...

What a nice pink bunny outfit! She will grow into it. Where are the bunny ears?

Courtney said...

You are lucky you have clothes that fit! Landon is in the "we have no choice but jammies that are too big" stage.

Aubrey said...

Ah yes, I remember that stage well. I can't believe she is actually outgrowing those clothes that used to be so big on her. Every time I put on a onesie or jammies that are too small, I'm shocked. They grow up so fast!

Cameron said...

just get landon one of those sack-style onsies - he'll love it!