
Adeline got very little sleep last night. When we woke up today I tried to put her on her play-mat. She seemed to be more amused with it today.
We are going to run some errands and I am going to get a haircut. Today is our second wedding anniversary. It looks like we are going to have my mom babysit for us. That means we will introduce Adeline to her first bottle... very exciting. I hear it is smart to introduce them in the first few weeks, especially if they are going to be using the bottle a lot during the first year. We will see how she does.
Right now Aubrey is a bit frustrated because her clothes don't fit exactly the way she wants them to. Welcome to my world... this sympathy weight is killing my wardrobe.

We went to my parents so Aubrey could work on a quilt with her Singer Featherweight sewing machine. Adeline got dressed up real cute like, but after a few hours she felt a little more casual.
2 comments:
Aubrey wasn't supposed to work on the quilt until tomorrow. Now I am a gonner and she is a cheater.
Don't worry, you aren't a gonner. She still has plenty to do. I gave her another project to work on just in case she gets anywhere close to finishing....
http://www.sparkability.net/grandcape.html
Post a Comment