I like the new arrangment...looking good!
Hiding behind her computer....just like her father.We really should get Landon a Mac.
Does this mean she'll be running the blogs from now on?
Yes. So you can all direct any complaints at her now when the blogs aren't updated enough for your liking.
You should "call it" that she cannot take your placed at the computer. That should put a stop to that.
Good idea... I'm going to start yelling "PLACE BACK!" whenever I get up.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like the new arrangment...looking good!
Hiding behind her computer....just like her father.
We really should get Landon a Mac.
Does this mean she'll be running the blogs from now on?
Yes. So you can all direct any complaints at her now when the blogs aren't updated enough for your liking.
You should "call it" that she cannot take your placed at the computer. That should put a stop to that.
Good idea... I'm going to start yelling "PLACE BACK!" whenever I get up.
Post a Comment