I believe they call that 'downward dog' in yoga class.Of course, Aubrey and I dropped out of yoga after 3 sessions...maybe we should start again and bring Addie.
I think she will be really good at twister! Watch out!
So I want to see the picture of you and Aubrey doing the stretches with her.
She is about as cute as can be...and quite flexible. Perhaps we should all stretch more often.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I believe they call that 'downward dog' in yoga class.
Of course, Aubrey and I dropped out of yoga after 3 sessions...
maybe we should start again and bring Addie.
I think she will be really good at twister! Watch out!
So I want to see the picture of you and Aubrey doing the stretches with her.
She is about as cute as can be...and quite flexible. Perhaps we should all stretch more often.
Post a Comment