She got really frustrated when she filled a row up and couldn't fit any more checkers into it. I tried to show her how to release the latch so they could fall out, but she preferred to turn it upside down. She's really good at the game - she got 4 in a row pretty much constantly.
3 comments:
She got really frustrated when she filled a row up and couldn't fit any more checkers into it. I tried to show her how to release the latch so they could fall out, but she preferred to turn it upside down. She's really good at the game - she got 4 in a row pretty much constantly.
I love that game!
It is a pain when you put a chip in the wrong place and have to pull it out from the top.
I love this concentration face
Post a Comment