Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day four hundred ninety four.

Addie was mistaken for a boy today. I guess that is what I get for dressing her in a grey shirt (a grey shirt that happens to have puffy sleeves). This is what she looks like when she is trying to hide her smile from the camera. And no, there is no chance that she is going to give up holding her pacifier while she gets a sip of water.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's crazy...she even has on her cute red shoes!
Boys don't have those cute shoes!

Aubrey said...

I'm telling ya... unless she is wearing all pink with a pink hat and pink pacifier, people assume she's a boy. Even then they'd probably called her "it" just to be safe.

Denise said...

The pacifier is a lifesaver when they are little. The way she is griping onto it, like she’s saying “I’d like to see you try and get this away from me.” Oh boy is it going to be fun when it's time to get that pacifier away. I remember that battle with Kayla. Real fun :)

Aubrey said...

I'm dreading it...