Well done catch-up Colman!
Ok, then. I will put away the mission pictures for now. She is such a little dickens*!*dickens. A noun. A dickens is a cross between a duck and a chicken, but if referring to a baby girl, a whole lot cuter.
WHEW! Good to have you back, Addie - I was getting tired of looking at the back of your head, no offense intended, it's a pretty cute head...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well done catch-up Colman!
Ok, then. I will put away the mission pictures for now. She is such a little dickens*!
*dickens. A noun. A dickens is a cross between a duck and a chicken, but if referring to a baby girl, a whole lot cuter.
WHEW! Good to have you back, Addie - I was getting tired of looking at the back of your head, no offense intended, it's a pretty cute head...
Post a Comment