We have another extreme freeze warning tonight. With temperatures like this it looks like Aubrey and I are both going to lose the battle of the bougainvillea.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Day two hundred sixty-one.
Where we live it is supposed to be warm pretty much all year round. Regardless, it does get pretty cold every now and then. Yesterday was one of those days. A record low of 26°. The average was only 36°. We even had to find a coat for Adeline to wear.
But does it keep her warm? She wore it for a few minutes on the way home from the gym this morning. She was sweating by the time I got her inside.
We have another extreme freeze warning tonight. With temperatures like this it looks like Aubrey and I are both going to lose the battle of the bougainvillea.
We have another extreme freeze warning tonight. With temperatures like this it looks like Aubrey and I are both going to lose the battle of the bougainvillea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great. I already lost the battle of the bent palm tree.
Addie looks like she's posing for the cover of Snow Babies.
I am a witness to Addie wearing the fluffy coat. She loved it, and in fact she told me that we should all go up to the cabin soon (where it is really cold) so that she can wear it all weekend.
That sounds like a good idea... what about the weekend of the 27th?
Need to talk to Robyn more. Nathan has a birthday party to go to on that Saturday. We may go up Saturday-Sunday to her Grandpa's cabin with her cousin. Our Cabin may be frozen anyways - I don't think it ever got winterized.
This is a great picture. You know, you could turn the picture so that it looks like she is standing up and then super impose some skiis in her hands and you have yourself the makings of a new ski magazine.
Post a Comment