
This morning Aubrey and I had a conversation about Adeline's hair. We decided to put her hair in pigtails every day. Unfortunately this means that I will have to learn how to put her hair into a ponytail.
I had this big plan. I was going to put her hair in pigtails today. Then I was going to take a picture to show everyone how well I did. The plan didn't work out as I had hoped. I put her hair into one ponytail. It was horrible. I couldn't even bring myself to take a picture of it.
By the looks of this photo, Adeline was pretty upset that her hair wasn't in pigtails today. Sorry Addie, I will have to practice a bit more on my own hair.
14 comments:
I love that picture!!
If you squint, her cheeks fade a bit and she looks so grown up.
Great photography there Colman. This isn't photoshop magic again is it?
holy chubby cheeks, you have a cute kid!
She is a dead ringer for Brooke. Does anyone else ever make that connection? And she looks like she's working on Brooke's great hair too.
No photoshop magic on this one... but I thought about making her cheeks smaller. They do look abnormally chubby in this picture.
We ALL have said she looks like Brooke, but then did Carl's genes surface anywhere?
Jacob is a dead ringer for Dad. Even his mischievious ways.
Does anyone know the origins of the phrase "dead ringer"? I would google it but I'm busy. Very busy.
but not too busy to comment...that is not called busy, it is called lazy. Maybe someone could google those at the same time as dead ringer and post.
Disclaimer so the Dixon's don't get offended: This is more of a joke than a criticism.
Thanks for the disclaimer, Cam.
Love,
Your neighborhood polite police.
Wait, wait--Aubrey is anything but lazy!!---Are we still voting? My vote is BUSY!
She is so Cute with a capital Q! no really, she is adorable. Cutest little girls I've ever seen.
I meant to say little girl (singular)
Post a Comment