Last night we went to Theater 168 and saw the
Jester'z perform their improv show. It was a ton o' fun. We thought about bringing Adeline with us, but decided against it at the last minute. She was sad that she couldn't go, but she took it well. I ended up making a deal with her that I would take a picture of her with her friends, Tatum and David, and post it today if she would be a good girl. So here it is. Does David's
shirt look familiar to anyone else?
*No, that little white spot in Addie's mouth is not one of her teeth showing. I zoomed in a ton and found out it is just the flash reflecting off of her drool.
4 comments:
That little ladybug barrette she is wearing is my favorite.
Yeah, we like that one too. She wanted to wear it again today, but it didn't quite match... she wasn't too happy about that.
I quite like her little cherry barrette. Adorable. Where do you guys find these barrettes?
Thanks. The ladybug, cherry, and apple barrettes are new... we got them at babystyle.
They stay in really well too, but I don't think you guys have a problem with barrettes staying in Audrey's full head of hair. Tonight Addie told me she wants to grow her hair out like Audrey.
Post a Comment