Monday, October 16, 2006

Day one hundred sixty-nine.

Wow... what a weekend! We just got back from a weekend in the woods with the Faerbers and the Hills. Addie had the best time playing with her two good friends Landon and Audrey. It was nice that they all entertained each other while we fished, played games, and sang old country songs to each other.

This particular image was taken while Adeline was fascinated with the rain outside. She was so surprised that it made the hair on her head stand straight up! I guess it made the hair on my head stand up too... lay off, I had just woken up from a nap.


I hear a cute picture of Addie and Landon smiling is floating around somewhere. Maybe someone (you know who you are) will post it sometime soon.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Uh oh. We got caught dressing her in the same outfit only eight days apart. My excuse - there are only so many outfits that match her new barretts.

P.S. Please don't point out the fact that she's not wearing a barrett in this picture.

Col said...

Just to clarify, Addie picks out her clothes every day. She has a thing for red right now.

Tiffany said...

I don't know who you are talking about Colman, but if you look at the Carter site, you will see the great picture taken by some fabulous photographer, I think it's Annie Leibowitz's sister.

David said...

Just waking up from a nap, huh? That seems to be your life story.

Booyah.