Monday, October 23, 2006

Day one hundred seventy-seven

We got back from Mexico last night. We had a lot o' fun. I think we wore Addie out with all of the hustle and bustle of travel life. For the most part she did great. She just woke up from her travel recovery nap and is singing to me.

Adeline's favorite part of the trip was spending time by the pool. You may choose to check Aubrey's blog for more pictures.

*Please excuse the pale skin... Over the years I have come to realize that having a tan isn't the most important thing in the world. On the other hand, not having skin cancer and/or a body full of wrinkles is much more appealing to me.

[advertisement]Before we left we contemplated over what we should do for a stroller while out of the country. We were paranoid that her bugaboo might get stolen, but we decided to take it anyway. It was a wise decision. We took the smaller wheels off, on account of the lack of street and sidewalk maintenance in Mexico, and used it like a pull cart. It worked like a charm - she was even able to sleep in it while we wandered the streets and shops. Everyone was impressed with how easy we were able to get around with her. This stroller is worth every penny. [/end of advertisement]

11 comments:

Tatum said...

It seems more and more convincing everytime you talk about it or I see it.

Aubrey said...

I must say that I have a ridiculously good-looking bearded husband.

Col said...

I swear I didn't tell her to say that.

Courtney said...

I want to go to Mexico after looking at your pictures!

Col said...

Let's go this weekend... oh wait, we have an All Hallow's Eve pahty to plan and attend to.

Judson said...

i wish i could grow half of the facial hair you can. some of my manhood was just lost when i looked at your picture.

Col said...

Thanks... I guess.

Aubrey said...

Don't let him fool you, Jud. Your comment alone may keep him from ever shaving again.

Judson said...

i'm glad i could contribute something positive in this world.

Carlos said...

If you have that much facial hair, exactly what does your back hair look like?

Aubrey said...

Carl definitely knows how to close out the comments with a strong finish.