Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day one hundred eighty-three.


The Halloween party was a hit. There were so many great costumes. You'll have to check some of my links for more details and pictures.

This year the three of us decided to have coordinating costumes. I was Paul Bunyan, Aubrey was Babe the Blue Ox, and Addie was originally supposed to be Paul Bunyan's double bladed axe. Unfortunately, the timing of the costumes did not come together as well as we had hoped so we made a few changes.

After hours of online searches and shopping in the mall, we found the perfect costume. It may not have coordinated with the Bunyan theme, but Addie is the cutest caterpillar I have ever seen.

4 comments:

David said...

How long is that costume? That is pretty darn cute.

Col said...

I wanted you to see her face in this picture so the tail end of her costume is out of the frame. The costume continues about two feet beyond what you can see.

Ok, there is maybe five or six inches that you can't see.

Courtney said...

She does look adorable. I bet she gets more candy than you do tomorrow night.

Col said...

Good luck to her then... I don't think they pass out candy at the Scary Movie Festival.