
Adeline thinks that I am quite the comedian. Actually, she thinks everyone is a comedian. The word going around in Scottsdale is that Courtney got a good belly laugh out of her the other day. We often find ourselves checking on her while she is sleeping and finding her wide awake, smiling, and ready to squeak and giggle.
She has almost figured out how to turn over. I prefer to say that she has learned to roll onto her side. She used to love to be on her stomach. Now she struggles with it. It may have something to with her always full belly.
4 comments:
Finally. Every day I check and check, and nothing. Isn't that a little harsh to just make us all go cold turkey like this? Everyday, and then one day without a warning, nothing? Cmon Colman- a little more compassion.
I'm sorry... It was a tough decision. On day 101 I found myself craving this blog... It was tough to quit but I know I will be a better person for it. Plus they say that second hand smoke is really harmful.
They just came out with a blog patch. You should try it.
Oh well, we can always rely on the archives to see what a cutie she has been over the last couple of months. Thanks for the memories.
Post a Comment