
There are a few things wrong with this post and picture:
1. I should be sleeping because I have work at 7:00 A.M. tomorrow.
2. I shouldn't be using the flash because it will wake the baby.
3. Adeline should have been sleeping when I took this picture.
4. She isn't supposed to be sucking on her hand.
5. Addie should be wearing her pajamas this late at night.
6. If Addie isn't wearing her pajamas she should at least be wearing the first outfit we put her in today.
7. Adeline shouldn't have soiled her first outfit just as we were finishing our dinner at a nice restaurant.
1. I should be sleeping because I have work at 7:00 A.M. tomorrow.
2. I shouldn't be using the flash because it will wake the baby.
3. Adeline should have been sleeping when I took this picture.
4. She isn't supposed to be sucking on her hand.
5. Addie should be wearing her pajamas this late at night.
6. If Addie isn't wearing her pajamas she should at least be wearing the first outfit we put her in today.
7. Adeline shouldn't have soiled her first outfit just as we were finishing our dinner at a nice restaurant.
1 comment:
Art Linkletter was right. Kids do the goldarndest things.
Post a Comment