
Every time I give Adeline a bath she screams when I take her out. I do everything I can to keep her warm. I always assume it's because she likes the water so much that she doesn't want to get out.
Today Aubrey gave Adeline a bath. When it was time to take her out of the water I waited and listened. I kept listening. Still listening and... Nothing. Aubrey has the touch.
3 comments:
I would not let it worry me. You have the touch when it is time to carry out the dirty diapers. She is just practicing the crying bit to wrap you around her little fingers and when she needs something you will give her what she needs and more--you will spoil her rotten! Not that this was every done in my family, but I think I remember the little girl getting her own way most of the time.
Funny. I don't remember it that way.
you have a terrible memory - that happens during pregnancy
Post a Comment