Sunday, July 23, 2006

Day eighty-five.

Adeline was mesmerized by the rain as we sat on the front porch of the cabin this afternoon. Then she was mesmerized by how efficiently her dad packed and loaded the vehicle.

The drive home went really well. She sat in her car seat and smiled at her play toy nearly the whole time. The rest of the time she punched herself in the face.

2 comments:

Carlos said...

I will not stand by while this little girl punches herself in the face. When Colman comes over next, I am going to punch him to let him know how it feels. So, how would that help Addie? It wouldn't, that is how. It will look like I have total control of the situation, though--even though we all know that I have no idea of what I am talking about. It is an exuse to get involved before there is any more talk of fisticuffs.

Courtney said...

Dad, you are nuts!