
Lately Adeline has been sleeping a lot. In fact the cleaning ladies at Grandma Brooke's house were so impressed that she was able to sleep while they cleaned around her.
Adeline is about to go swimming for her first time. She really likes her bath time so we will see how this goes.
On a side note... Tonight we played the newlywed game with a bunch of couples in our ward. Aubrey mentioned during the game that one of the most annoying things about me is that I spend too much time on this blog. I think this blog is in jeopardy... I need a bunch of comments so Aubrey doesn't think this is a total waste of time. Help me out. I expect everyone who looks at this to leave a comment.
Oh yeah... We won the newlywed game.
7 comments:
Good luck.
I have to write something. You know where I sleep.
Here's some more support. But for the record, I think I'll stay neutral on this topic.
If you take time away from the bride and the baby she is right. If you do it on your own time, such as after they fall asleep or before they wake up or "laptop on the potty" time, then you are right.
Respectfully,
King Solomon
Thank you, King Solomon. The blog should at least be #3 priority - it can come before eating and sleeping, but not before the bride and the baby. However, Col, please don't take the "laptop on the potty" advice. That's a good way to lose privileges.
Okay, okay. I love this blog. I might suggest that you prioritize your blogs. Eliminate the rest of them---but not this one please.
But note that I'm not taking sides.
I love you all.
I think Brooke just voted to eliminate the Carter Family blog. Boo! Boo!
Post a Comment