
I know, I know. Adeline was smiling in yesterday's picture too. I just couldn't resist though.
Last night we had dinner with my sister and brother-in-law (Courtney & Nate) and cousins (Troy & Tiffany).
After seeing how cute and smiley Troy & Tiffany's baby is we are training Addie to smile on demand. She is getting there.
7 comments:
Don't feel too bad, what you don't know is that we put vaseline on her teeth, er gums, to keep her smiling like that. Works like a charm.
You had better be careful with that. I have heard that eating vaseline can cause abnormal hair growth in infants.
...and traumatize people. I used to have to do that for "STARS" when doing performances. I have been scared of the stuff since.
So where can we see video of this "STARS" performance? Did your costumes include goggles?
No video. No goggles.
We do have some still shots...for the right price.
I could trade you straight up for some Agua Fria vs Cactus poetry by Mr. Carl Carter. That or pics of Jordan dressed up like Michael Jackson. Oh ok, you can have both.
Post a Comment