Friday, May 19, 2006

Day twenty.


It's official, our baby is in her twentieth day. She still likes to eat, sleep, and poop. She is becoming a little more aware of her surroundings. She doesn't wake up in the middle of the night and ask, "Where am I?" or "Where is my shoe?"

Her eyes are becoming more and more focused. She was really interested in the Suns game last night, even though they lost.

She really does like her pacifier a lot. Sometimes she spits it out right after we put it in so we have to put it in again. I think she is playing with us. Sometimes she sucks on it so much that it creates the pacifier equivalent of a kool-aid mustache, the same kind the kid down the street always used to have. You can see it if you look closely at this picture.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

I thought you were the kid that had the kool aid mustache.

Courtney said...

No, Colman was the kid with the dirt strip down his belly when he would play at the cabin.