Saturday, May 13, 2006

Day fourteen.

First of all, I would like to thank Aubrey for being so diligent in helping me post daily on this blog. As you may or may not have heard, I went to my parents cabin just outside of Payson, AZ. We fished all day yesterday. We got a few more hours in this morning as well.

Enough about me. The baby is doing great. Almost officially two weeks old and hungrier than ever. It was hard being away from her for so long. Yes, I missed Aubrey too.

Right now we are watching Master and Commander: the far side of the world. It is a really long movie and may have been more appropriately titled, Master and Commander: If you think the title of this movie is long, you should try sitting through it. Adeline tried to stay up but fell asleep after the first twenty minutes.

Anyway, this is what Adeline looks like today, kind of.

No comments: