It's actually 1776 that he is reading. I don't think we could ever convince him to read the Twilight series.
But if you look very closely just to the right of Adeline, there is a leather binder. Next to the leather binder is is the last of the Twilight books, I can't remember the name, but it's the one with the chess pieces.
I read the first three in about a week, but have been hesitant to start the fourth because I don't think vampires should have kids.
4 comments:
Is that Twilight ni Grandpa's hand. Woohoo...I knew I like him for some reason.
Kyle is almost done with the 4th book...people have told him to turn in his man card...but I think it rocks!
It's actually 1776 that he is reading. I don't think we could ever convince him to read the Twilight series.
But if you look very closely just to the right of Adeline, there is a leather binder. Next to the leather binder is is the last of the Twilight books, I can't remember the name, but it's the one with the chess pieces.
I read the first three in about a week, but have been hesitant to start the fourth because I don't think vampires should have kids.
I love Addie's shoes! She is so grown up!
Um...its called Breaking Dawn Col...I am not obsessed really just check here..haha
http://growingupcamille.blogspot.com/2008/08/breaking-dawn.html
but if you aren't at least half way through the book and you intend to read it...don't look at that post...it might ruin something.
Post a Comment