Monday, August 07, 2006

Day one hundred.


We have a winner. It was a close match but the toys were able to pull it off.

I picked her up from her morning nap and I swear she burped for 10 seconds. I was shocked. Aubrey must have taught her that over the weekend.

4 comments:

Carlos said...

But, my young apprentice, can she burp the whole alphabet? A, B, C, D, E, F, Gee this is stupid! I think you get the picture. I was able to hear one of those little burps on Saturday--on that one, she could probably have gotten a double letter or the entire "W" which, I sometimes struggle with.

Courtney said...

I wish Landon would do that...he likes keeping them in right now. I know, he is just being polite.

robyn said...

I think you all are understimating brookes influence on young adeline

Aubrey said...

Are you saying she gets her "I am now impersonating a trucker" burps from Brooke? I don't know about you, but I've never heard Brooke make it past W.