Monday, July 03, 2006

Day sixty-five.

We took Adeline for her first camping trip this week. We went to Warm Creek near Henry's Fork of the Snake River in Island Park, Idaho.

There were a ton of mosquitoes. Addie and I are both proud to say that we didn't get bitten. Adeline had lots of fun roasting marshmallows around the campfire. Her favorite part was not having to take a bath.

I almost forgot about the fishing... Are you ready for this? Eleven keepers... And I threw back about 20 more.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

This picture sort of makes her look like she has a monkey face... or a beak. That's her left hand, folks.

Aubrey said...

Or it could be a pacifier. Tough to tell...

BigNathan said...

You totally rigged the date on this one to look like you didn't skip a day!

Col said...

I don't know what you are talking about.

Carlos said...

I think that you are lying just to make Nathan, Nick, Cam and Carlos jealous. Heck, every camper embellishes the truth about fishing. Even the one-armed guy caught one "that long". (Hold up one hand for humor effect.)